Maximum safety and security 24hr access at our secure self storage complex in Ayr.
Trust Eurobox to take the security of your property seriously
Many people worry about storing their goods and possessions in storage units as they are worried about how safe they will be.
Eurobox Ayr take the security of your property seriously, our fully insured self storage site has a combination of 24 hr CCTV, high security locks and security fencing to give you complete peace of mind.
In addition you are the only key holder for your storage area, meaning that only you have direct access to your goods.
You can access your goods easily 7 days a week 24 hours a day. Eurobox is a flexible but highly secure storage solution for your home or business storage needs.
Although Eurobox Ayr is a fully insured self storage unit, you will still require personal insurance for your goods. In particular if you are storing goods of a high value. The high level of security at Eurobox will, in most cases, help to keep your insurance premiums low.
Eurobox self storage in numbers
Choose from secure on-site storage containers and mobile self-storage delivered to your door
What you can't store
You can store almost anything with Eurobox, but there are a few things you can’t store with us…
You can’t store perishable foods or materials with Eurobox. We do not have the facilities to keep these items fresh and they can attract pests and vermin.
For safety and security reasons you must not store flammable materials, fireworks or dangerous chemicals with Eurobox.
Under no circumstances can live animals be stored with Eurobox. Our storage containers have minimum ventillation to insure your goods are kept clean and dry. This is not a healthy environment to keep live animals
Goods of an illegal nature must not be stored with Eurobox. Eurobox takes safety and security seriously and anyone found to be storing illegal goods will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Eurobox need to check that customers are who they say they are and live where they say they live. If you are renting a storage container from us we will ask you for proof of your name and address. This is to ensure maximum security for all of our tenants. Listed below are the types of identification that can be used to confirm who you are and your current/recent address.
We require two forms of proof one from the Group A of who you are and separately one from Group B showing where you reside (or have recently resided). The best documents are those that are issued by an official authority, cannot be easily forge, and include a photograph. Originals, not photocopies are required. The same document cannot be used to prove both identity and address.
Name Verification (Group A)
- Current / Valid signed passport
- National ID card if not from an EU country
- Residence permit issued by the home office to EU nationals on sight of own country passport
- Current signed Full (not Provisional) Driving Licence (old or new style)
- Building Industry Subcontractor’s certificate issued by the Inland Revenue
- Benefit book from the benefits agency
- Firearms certificate
- Inland Revenue tax notification
Address Verification (Group B)
- Recent (not more than 3 months old) utility bill or a certificate froma supplier of utilities (except mobile phones) confirming the arrangement to pay for the services on pre-payment terms
- Local Authority tax bill (valid for the current year)
- Current UK Photo Card Driving Licence (if not used for evidence of name)
- Bank, Building Society or Credit Union statement or passbook containing current address
- The most recent (not more than 15 months old) original mortgage statement from a recognised lender
- Local council rent card or tenancy agreement
- Benefits book or original notification letter from the benefits agency confirming the rights to benefit (if not used for evidence or name)
We offer a comprehensive insurance policy to cover your goods whilst they are in our care. Please ask for a quotation. We are happy for you to insure your own goods but require an accurate indication of the value of the goods stored whether or not you take out a Eurobox personal insurance policy or your own policy.
An initial payment must be made by credit/debit card at the time of signing your contract. Depending on the length of your stay, we will invoice you on a monthly basis, payable in advance. Preferably future payments will be made by autopay but other payment options can be discussed. A minimum of 7 days notice is required when you want to vacate your storage space. A full copy of our license agreement and our terms and conditions are available on request.
Boxes and Packaging
We offer everything you will need from boxes and packing materials to padlocks. We keep everything in stock so no need to per-order just pop into our showroom to have a look, we are always on hand to discuss your requirements